-Parking will be designated based on guidance of parking lot attendant so all congregants must follow the leadership of the attendant.
-Services offered will 9:00a.m. There will be a minimum 75 individuals allowed in the on-campus worship per service.
Every individual entering the building will have their temperature take prior to entry of facility. Temperature of 99 or higher will not be allowed entrance.
Every individual will be asked the following questions and if they answered yes to any, they will be asked to join the worship service virtually.
a. Have you been exposed to anyone that has tested positive for Covid-19?
b. Have you traveled outside of the state for an extended period or the local area and have you been involved in gathering of five more?
c. Have you tested positive for Covid-19, and have quarantined for at least 10 days and receive negative test result?
d. Have you had a fever within the last 48 hours? Have you had any symptoms that have progressively gotten worse mainly respiratory, stomach pain, fever, cough, diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, etc.?
– Services will be conducted for a maximum of one hour.
-Families or Singles will be seated by ushers. Social distancing will be observed during the seating selection. Chairs have been rearranged in the sanctuary, to meet social distancing guidelines.
– Every individual will wear a mask during the worship service –church will provide mask if needed.
– Every person will apply hand sanitizer upon entry and exist of facility.
– Ushers & Greeters will serve as attendants at all door entrances and monitor those areas. There should be no more than 2 individuals allowed in the restrooms. Bathroom emergencies only!
-Ushers and Greeters will enforce to ensure that there are NO huddles, hugging or handshaking!
— An Offering container will be placed at the entrance way and individuals can give upon entrance in the worship service.
– No usage of water fountain, bottled water will be made available if needed.
– Asking everyone to please go straight to your cars upon completion of worship services.