Who We Are
Agape Worship Center is place where everyone is accepted and loved for who they are. Friendly members will treat everyone that come with the love, acceptance, and forgiveness that Jesus showed us. It does not matter where you are, your age or background, Agape welcomes you as family. Our atmosphere is one of excitement that lends to you witnessing the freedom and safety God desires you to have.
We are multicultural and multi-generational and provide a diverse worship experience with various types of ministries that has something unique and special for all ages. Agape has Lifegroups for each individual to quickly connect and included in fellowship time.
We have a Children’s Department that is committed to each child’s personal and spiritual development. Learn more about our ministries and services. The Word that is preached will liberate the mind and spirit. The Word and Bible training sessions that are shared will challenge each person to fulfill their God Given purposed with veal. Join us on this Sunday or you are invited to any of our services. God bless you and we hope to see you soon.
Administrative Team Leaders
Next Steps Brochure
Entering a church for the first time can be a little intimidating. To help you get to know us a little better before deciding to join us, we would like to present some information to help you feel more comfortable and more informed about who we are and what our mission is!
Agape Values and Beliefs
What Are Core Values?
Core values are the foundations that have shaping power to make us who we are.
Those values represent our basic belief and our convictions. This is who we are from the foundation to the roof. This is what we stand for.
Values determine how ministry is distinctive from others.
Core values are biblical, engender passion, are easily shared, constant, flow with overall vision, and are implementable.
Agape Core Values
We value the application of scripture teaching for life change.
We value groups we believe that loving relationships should permeate every aspect of church life.
We value showing acceptance in our compassion, respect, and acceptance of all.
We believe all people matter to God.
We value worship. We commit ourselves to gather regularly in the integrity of worship that inspires trust and confidence, bearing the fruit of the Spirit.
Our Mission is composed of 8 Systems:
- Communication & Media
Agape Worship Ministry Structure
Our Mission is made up of Five Specific Parts:
1. Engaging and Honoring God through Worship
2. Equipping Leader and Laity for Ministry
3. Impacting our City, Community, and the World through Evangelism
4. Empowering People to Commitment to God through Discipleship
5. Embracing one another in Love through Life Groups, Corporate and Individual Fellowship
- Intercessory Prayer Ministry
- Quarterly Prayer & Fasting
- Sunday Morning & Revival Services
- Women’s Ministry Conferences
- Men’s Ministry Conferences
- Ministers, Deacons & Lay Leaders
- Music Ministry (Dance, Mime and Drama)
- Media Ministries
- Altar Worker Ministries
- Hospitality Team (Café, Care and Compassion)
- Assimilation & Integration (Ushers, Greeters & Parking Lot)
- Guest Relations Ministry (PATH, Guest & Follow-up)
- Security Team
- Deacon Ministry Teams
- Pastor Appreciation Teams
- Elders Ministers & Evangelist Teams
- Sunday Schools
- Bible Enrichment-(Small Group)
- Ministry Workshops
- Boys Club
- Girls Club
- Youth Ministries
- Children Ministry
- Finance Training
- New Believer’s Class
- Quarterly Leadership Training
- Grief Ministry
- Celebrate Recovery Training
- Life Groups
- Elder Care
- Interest Group
- Ministry Involvement
- Book Clubs
- Mentoring Groups
- Couples Ministry
- Single Ministry
- Young Adult Ministry
- Life Giver’s Ministry
- Women Discipleship
- Men Fellowship
- Prison Ministry
- Nursing Home Ministry
- Homeless Ministry
- Community Outreach
- Super Sunday
- Big Day Events
- Agape Mobile Ministry
- Social Media Ministry (FB, Twitter & Website)